Cenla Meditation Group, Inc. is a non-profit organization that has been supporting mindful living through meditation and community for over four years. We provide:
- Weekly group meditation instruction and practice
- Weekly book study for enrichment
- Weekly Refuge Recovery group to offer a mindfulness-based approach to recovery from addiction
- Regional retreats and workshops
- Professional development through CEU workshops and training for healthcare providers and students
- Community engagement to support the arts and social justice
Aside from a modest fee to cover the cost of retreats, all of the services provided are offered completely FREE. We rely on the timeless practice of Dāna, the practice of generosity. In addition to the weekly services we provide we use financial donations to offer scholarships to our retreats and workshops, purchase books and supplies, and provide outreach to our community. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to support mindful living in our community.
Checks can be made payable and mailed to:
Cenla Meditation Group, Inc.
414 Grant Dr.
Ball, LA 71405
Lyndon Marcotte, Director