In light of the festivities this evening, we will dismiss the book study today and resume next Sunday.
From I-49, turn south on Hwy 106 toward St. Landry. Just past St. Landry you will see a CLECO power station on your left. Turn left on the next road on the left which is Spillway Rd. and the entrance to the boat landing and Conference/Meeting Room facility. It is about 1.5 miles down a gravel road. The facility is at the very end of the road. Please note it is on the north side of the lake. It is not in the main campground/arboretum area on the south side of the lake. If you have trouble finding the facility, call Lyndon at (318)229-3811.
What to Bring:
- A Yoga Mat and any props that you like to use
- Please wear comfortable, loose clothes and dress in layers, depending on the weather. We will try to keep a pleasantly warm room.
- We should have enough meditation cushions for everyone registered, but if you like to sit with any particular style of cushion or chair, please bring them. There are only hard chairs in the facility for alternatives.
- Journal or notebook and pen or pencil for a journaling practice
- Hot water, tea, and water provided. If we all brought a mug, that would cut down on paper waste.
- Finally, a vegetarian lunch will be provided. Some have offered to bring a dish to share. You are welcome to bring something to share also, but it is not required. Please email us at email@example.com if you plan to bring food.
If you know of someone interested in attending that is not already registered, there are only a few spaces remaining. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know they want to come. they can pay via PayPal or bring money the day of the retreat.
It’s going to be a great day! We are excited that you are coming and hope that is a wonderful experience for everyone. See you soon!